TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Definitions: ‘The Company’ is DigiPress Asia Inc. ‘The Client’ means the party, or any person acting on their behalf with whom the Company contracts.
1) All charges & prices for services carried out by the Company are in Philippine Pesos.
2) All prices are for the listed services only and in accordance with the service level agreement. Any additional services required to complete a project will be charged accordingly.
3) Where there is a change of brief, the Company will inform the Client in advance of any extra costs likely to be incurred. All projects are planned to the specified schedule.
4) Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
5) It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company in writing of any changes of address (whether this be registered, invoicing and/or delivery address).
6) For all new clients payment for the full amount may be requested in advance of commencement. For any subsequent invoiced work, the Company must receive full payment not later than 3 days after the date of Invoice. The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time.
7) In good faith, the Company will hold any supplied files, originals and materials for a period of up to 12 months. Resumption of works on the project would be completed according to the original schedule of costs so long as the project specification remained unaltered.
8) All creative outputs shall be downloadable and delivered via digital link and such shall be made available to the Client for a perios of (12) months. All creative work produced and devised during a project(s), creative, digital, and software files shall be the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Client.
9) The Company will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
10) The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
11) In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract, the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
12) In the event of a dispute resulting to the need for the Company to refund the Client, the Company will only refund the percentage of work that is yet uncompleted or undelivered but in no case shall it exceed 70% of the contract/purchase price.
13) The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, strapline, colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
14) It remains the Client’s responsibility to seek copyright protection if desired for any creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by the Company.
15) The Company reserves the right to the addition of our Company credit on printed or digital projects unless instructed otherwise by the Client and, to the use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
16) Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its clients. Notification will be sent to all clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
17) The company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond it’s control including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Client may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto, shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
The Client is agreeing fully to the Company’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning our services.
AML & KYC POLICY:
1. This Anti–Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) sets out the general rules and procedures followed by DigiPress Asia Inc. on the implementation of the Know – Your Customer (hereinafter “KYC”) procedures in accordance with the relevant Anti – Money Laundering laws, rules and regulations (hereinafter “AML”).
2. This Policy is part of the DigiPress Asia Inc. commitment in participating in international efforts to counter money laundering and terrorism financing.
3. This Policy applies uniformly to any User that wishes to use the services offered by or otherwise benefit from the use of the website of DigiPress Asia Inc. Therefore, each User that visits the DigiPress Asia Inc. website must carefully read and comply with this Policy. If any User does not agree with this Policy or any part of it, then such User must refrain from accessing and using the website and/or the services offered by the website.
4. DigiPress Asia Inc. reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its sole discretion. Any revisions to this AML/KYC Policy will be posted on our website. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy. We strongly recommend you to periodically visit the website to review any changes that may be made to this Policy to stay updated on our AML/KYC practices. Your continued usage of the website and/or services shall mean your acceptance of those amendments.
6. The terms “We”, “Our”, “Company” and “Us” refer to DigiPress Asia Inc. The term “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to a user of our website.
Due Diligence and Know Your Customer Procedures
1. You may either at the time of registering as a User or upon execution of any payment transactions and/or any other form of transaction available through our website and generally when using the services offered by our website or periodically for purposes of updating records and on-going due-diligence procedures under AML laws and regulations, be required to take part in the User identification and verification process. For this purpose, we will follow the procedure prescribed under this Policy.
2. As part of our User identification and verification process we may collect the following information but DigiPress, reserves the right to request any additional information: • Individual Users: name, email address, phone number and address.
3. You must promptly update us of any changes to the customer information provided to us within five (5) days of effecting such changes.
4. DigiPress reserves the right to bar transactions from or to, or terminate any relationship with, any customer for any reason (or for no reason) at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes, but is not limited to, anyone from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards, anyone that is a Politically Exposed Person (“PEP”) within the meaning of the AML laws and regulations, anyone on an official, governmental or intergovernmental Sanction Lists, upon reasonable request or direction of a competent enforcement authority, or, anyone that fails to meet any customer due diligence standards, requests, or requirements of DigiPress.
5. If we believe any information obtained from the User hereunder is (a) inadequate or incomplete; (b) false or misleading; (c) insufficient resulting in an inability to readily verify the same; (d) appearing on any Sanctions Lists; or e) result in suspicious activity, we may in our sole discretion either refuse or terminate the registration of such account or require such User to verify the documents submitted by it again. We may also, in our sole discretion, refuse to open any new accounts, terminate existing User accounts after giving due notice, or refuse to process any transactions on the website if we are unable to verify any information due to noncooperation by the User, or if such transactions are likely to have a material adverse effect on us for being in violation of any applicable laws or industry best-practice guidelines.
Third Party Service Provider
We may, at our sole discretion, at the time of the User registration process, request one or more appropriate third-party service provider to assist us in the authentication and verification of the documents provided by you. We also reserve the right to verify customer identity through non-documentary means or both. We may also use non-documentary means if we are still uncertain about whether we know the true identity of a User. We will use the following non-documentary methods of verifying identity: • Confirming validity of email; • Confirming validity of telephone number or bank account number; and • Confirming your location using, among others, your IP address.
1. All transactions of which the amounts involved exceed the limits specified by local or applicable laws and industry best practices will be monitored, flagged for review and if necessary reported to our Compliance Officer.
2. In addition to the above, we may regularly monitor all transactions executed and/or attempted to be executed on our website, in order to promptly identify any suspicious activity, that may include, but not limited to, the following: • customer is reluctant to provide details of his/her identity; • customer is trying to use intermediaries to hide its identity or involvement in the transaction; • there appears to be no genuine reason for the customer using the services of OmegaPro LTD; • money is paid by a third party who does not appear to be connected with the customer; • the customer requests payment to be made to a third party who has no apparent connection with the customer; • activity that appears to be unusual due to the reason of being inconsistent with any User’s risk profile, expected usage pattern or sophistication.
Records of all transactions executed by the User on our website, are kept for a period of at least 5 (five) years from the date of their completion. Additionally, copies or references to the evidence obtained of a customer’s identity are maintained for five years after the end of the customer relationship, or five years from the date when the transaction was completed.